Things You Won't Hear On A Drilling Rig!

Several years ago we had a post topic


"Things You Won't Hear On A Drilling Rig"


I have re-posted a few of the answers here and hope  you guys visiting will add a few of your own-Enjoy!


Things You Won't Hear On A Drilling Rig


"No Thanks, we're all on a diet."


"Why don't you guys knock off early and I'll pay ya for 12."


"That's what the instructions said..."


"Hey, you're right, that really is a good idea, we should try doing it that way!"


"Let's go another circulation so we can get the mud in shape."


"I'm sorry you don't like the way I run this crew."


"The other crew did a good job."


"This motor is good for 100 hours....."


"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."


"Oh, you stayed up drinking last night,well why don't you go take a nap while we get this bit back on bottom."


"I was wondering if I could come in on my days off and help with rig move?"


Please feel free to add yours below!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post